XUEMING V2.0

6:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Today is the day that I turned 26 of age, but everything feel so surreal as there are so much things in my life that changed over the past few months and I haven't really been thinking much about my birthday. All I had was a journey that I was clearly not prepared for, but I went ahead with, anyways.

Click on the following links to read up on what happened previously, 
1) A Look at 2014 New Year Resolutions! - What did I achieve in 1 year?
2) A Trip to ShenZhen - When is the right time to be adventurous?
3) Quarter-Life Crisis: In Search of Passion - What exactly do I want in LIFE?

To cut the story short, I am barely stepped into the society as a Working Adult for a short 1 year, but I have asked myself many many times about "What is my Passion in LIFE?". I wouldn't be so troubled if I figured it out, but am I doing anything related to it even if I know? There is always so much uncertainties in Life, but when is the time to follow myheart and gut says? 

I tell myself, "It's NOW or NEVER!!!"

Do I have a silver-spoon upbringing and have everything served on a silver platter? - NO
Have I secured a job before I quit? - NOoo
Can I forever be a kid and stay home? - NOOooo
Will everyone agree with my decision? - NOOOoooo
and the list goes on and onnnn....................................
Does that mean whatever I do will be smooth sailing? - NOO!!!

I put down everything that I have earned so far and chased after my dreams!!
After sorting out back and forth over these few months, all I ever wanted revolves around:
1) Passion
- Technology / Gadget is an area that interests me, but I can't seem to get an opportunity into any of the Tech firms. Rather than giving up, I have been looking into becoming a Content Creator by doing some posts on Tech Recommendations, Reviews, Rumors and Coverage of I.T Exhibits.
- Craft of a Barber. I have never been a fan of getting my hair cut and that is why I cut / trim my own hair for the past 1 year or so. With that being said, I would love to become a Barber if I were to pick up a life-skill.
2) Utilization of Marketing Knowledge 
- The golden question is, "What is Marketing to you?". Discussions aside, the main thing is for a company to deliver products / services into consumers' hands with a value proposition that makes them happy with their purchases.
3) Ownership, Control & Service Promise
- This is hardly achievable unless I be my own boss, but I don't mind starting out with a blogshop or something small. As long as I can do something, I will put in all my effort and bear all consequences afterwards.

Note: if there's any opportunities come to mind in regards to my above 3 points, please share more info with me :)

I get it a lot that I am one of the Extremes to do something like this, but I have never felt more alive than this present moment and re-energized after setting my short-term and long-term goals.

Alright, I'm off to celebrate~~

0 comments: