Taiwan - Day 1

6:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments

school semester has come to an end.......
& let's welcome the start of freakin' holiday~~
COZ TAIWAN AWAITS MY ARRIVAL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myth: you cant sleep comfortably on a budget flight

Test: on the night before our flight, I was at TienBoon house;
played GranTurismo5 & BattleField3 all night to exhaust ourselves
hoping that we can sleep throughout on the flight to Taiwan.

Conclusion: you really cant sleep comfortably on a budget flight
we were changing our sleeping posture every 15 mins;
resting on the headrest, fold-able dining table, our fist as support
madness.


enjoy the moment as the dawn is breaking

the seat with the tiny window

one of my goals is to work on board of these airplanes =)

for now, I will just have to fly with JetStar

part of Singapore that we will hardly see

touched down & took a bus to Taipei Main Station

Taipei Main Station - the zone we're staying for 10 whole days~

Starbucks is slightly different too
ham&cheese croissant + cookies&cream mocha

<time to check in MIYI Hotel>


Welcome to our humble little room
big enough for 2 & has everything we need

A big toilet with bathtub!!


anyway, we dropped our luggage & headed out to XiMenDing
every corner I turned, there were shops on the ground floor
bakeries, bubble tea shops, cafes, 7-11, restaurants
however, I find XiMenDing much like BugisStreet
& there was nothing that interests me

Next stop,
LeHuaNightMarket
this is a nightmarket for the locals, so not crowded at all

I wanted to try the snacks rather than main course
coz there's only that much space in my tummy 
& I need to stuff as much good food as possible


Black Wild Boar Taiwan Sausage with garlic sauce

some sashimi love~
I'm impressed for a restaurant in the night market

freshly made mochi
green tea, sesame, peanut

thats all for the first day in Taiwan,
call it in early for a good night rest!!


0 comments: