prep-ing for TAIWAN before exams

3:51 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Q: how did Taiwan happen??

right after I bought my HTC One,
there was a Jetstar promotion
return flight to Taiwan - $314 per pax 
*after much persuasion from TienBoon*
I'm going to 10-days TAIWAN trip~~

we decided to book hotels after our 1st exam paper,
but all the hotels were almost fully booked!!!
desperate mode ON: affordable hotel with prime location
& our best option slipped through our fingers, Damn it!!!
in the end, we relied on the reviews & paid slightly more for a better hotel
coz we need to be well recharged to be able to enjoy our trip more

Hotel settled, next daily itinerary!!
I'm so thankful that TienBoon is familiar with Taiwan
we are simply revisiting the places he been previously
some days gona meet his Taiwanese friend, Joe
some days gona meet our uni-classmate, NengYi
that's it, the gist of the plan, no plan!!!

slogged like a zombie through exam period
started on the first day & ended on the last day
What a long battle~~!!!

just when I thought I can finally slack after exam,
I have 1 whole week to pack my luggage before my adventure starts.
I've never been on such a long trip & I was stressed out what to pack
coz it seems too little stuff to bring for a 10-days trip!?!?

Oh well, so be it~
I don't wana care anymore~~
I'm ready to buy anything I missed out~~~


PS: if you ask me again to plan a holiday right before exams,
I will reply you, "NOOO~~ NOT AGAIN~~~"
students should always say, "STUDIES FIRST~~"

0 comments: