Canon 650D - awesome DSLR to accompany my journey

4:03 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Since I'm going Taiwan, I've been thinking
"what is a trip without a camera to capture those memories?"
since I've always been interested in cameras, it was time to buy one~
problem is what am I gona buy & alot  of stuff going through my head.

Q: why not get a compact camera??
A: smartphones' cameras are actually catching up
I'll sacrifice picture clarity for easy sharing on instagram

MicroFourThirds or DSLR
in the first place, I was leaning towards MicroFourThirds
but soon enough..... I was bought over by DSLR

DSLR Pros
bigger camera sensor
inbuilt flash
comfortable grip
all buttons at the reach of my fingers

DSLR Cons
clunky & heavy
easily spotted by subjects & gets avoided

IMO, I feel that so long you can get used to the weight,
DSLR should be the logical choice no matter what.
MicroFourThirds is a fashion statement & significantly lighter.
weight is quite important as camera feels heavy with a zoom lens
thus, MicroFourThirds can be seen as the exact opposite of DSLR

time for some random test shots I took on the day of getting my new toy
I totally dont know how to use the camera, a total amateur,
but I'm still amazed with what I can do with a DSLR







0 comments: