RED Fever!!

11:46 PM Unknown 0 Comments

If you've been following me on instagram or twitter,
I've dyed my hair recently~



Like always,
I've been deciding between red or orange.
So I actually decided on the undecided,
still........ Orange-Red!!
looking through the colour charts,
It became whatever it is now,
Purplish-Red!!!


*hair color exaggerated by filters*
<1st day - #1>

<1st day - #2>

<after 3 weeks>


*color dependent under natural lighting*
<bad lighting in room>

<outdoor shot>


I actually wanted a brighter striking shade,
but I was afraid that it will be too bright. 
The results weren't that bad at first
So I told myself I'll dye again when it fades.....
but the purplish tint faded within a week =(

Next time I will dye brighter!!!!

morale of story - always dye bright!



0 comments: