Aye Aye Captain

3:09 PM Unknown 0 Comments

On 31st May,

I was off to ONE°15 Marina Club with Audrey;
it was a rare sight for us to see all the sail boats & apartments at Sentosa Cove.



Everybody, this ship right here is "Dragon's Lair";
out of so many boats / ships at the dockyard, I will still pick this any day and everyday.
Looking at her, it makes me wana own a boat & sail all over the world~~~

~


BTW, the plan was for Warren to bring Jay (Audrey's colleague) on board the yacht
as we (her close friends, Audrey & her co. + me) party away Jay's 30th birthday.
We have sorta like a potluck where we each bring at least 1 munchie and 1 drink.


Destination: Lazarus Island


a discreet stretch of beach which is very close to the shores of Singapore
& that could very well be a place for you to experience a little get-away feeling!
We had a couple of beers, enjoyed the sea breeze & dive into the waters~

Oops, how rude of me to forget introducing the captain of the day!
Nah, I'm just kidding~~
Posing as the captain is one of those things that you cant miss~!!


& I had Audrey become #Coke spokesperson.
which reminds me of a recent Coke advert...

 

One out of the many, Coke bringing happiness to everyone.
I would like to work towards that belief
& befriend more people who thinks alike =D


time for a #coupleselfie

& a nice group photo~~


All in all, half a day will pass by in no time;
I was so drained at the end of the day & could knock out at any moment~~
However, I got a BIG event the next day & let's hope I can wake up on time =(


*Next time, I am gona try going there on a ferry & update again*

0 comments: