Review: Kith Cafe!

2:57 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hi, there is something I wana share!!
Up to date, I've changed my project group every semester
& that is how I got to know more friends in lectures
Thus, I'm proud to present you........
Customie @ Kith Cafe!!!
Parkmall, 9 Penang Road #01-01E

#Customie
Sheryl + Grace + Melina + Meiyan + Joshua + Xueming

Lady Pat + Gracey + Melly + General Cheong + Shao Guang's replica + xiaoming





Grace + Meiyan + Melina


Gracey messing with #panorama

#panorama - alien

settled for a normal group shot hahaha~

star of the day!!


#KithCafe!
According to Melly, this is a place that serves great brunch!!
At first glance, it fits in the mood of having a long lunch hanging out with friends.
The thought of having big breakfast as brunch on a windy breezy sunny day~~
Something that is we have been missing due to the rainy season of our little island =)


#Counter


#Environment
Kith cafe gives me a refreshing vibe for its fittings
& main thing is for people to chat over a cup of coffee!!
there is also tables outdoor for people to enjoy the breeze!
PS: the place is very small, but cosy for small chats.



#Menu
pretty messy I would say.
it comes in a huge stack with no photos at all,
no colour to classify stuff on the same page into diff category
& not impressive coz it is A4 paper directly from a printer!!!
I flipped from the front to the back & ended up ordering from the 1st page~


I guess these toys meant for kids? coz no other purpose for adults?
However, here we are messing with them hahaha.. Who's the kid now!?
so if you have kids, these will keep them occupied while you have chats.
In any case that the toys start to lose their magic, bring out the IPAD~


Lady Pat - #kingprawnpasta
Point to note, the service was pretty bad overall coz....
waiter didnt remember who ordered what & left the plate at the edge of the table


Gracey + Melly + Meiyan - #bigbreakfast


Joshua - #lunchspecial



I had this for brunch!!
In my opinion, I like my salmon raw as it is for its texture & acquired taste.
However, I was also kinda curious how it will turn out with the pasta

- smoked salmon, a popular appetizer
- black caviar, one of the most exp exotic food 
- linguine, my favorite out of all pasta
-accompanied with rich creamy sauce

all the ingredients went into a pot
Zucchini, Black Caviar...... and everything SALMON~~
Turns out, it didnt disappoint me one bit!!
no fishy smell, not too salty / creamy,
I held my hands high and bowed down to the
#smokedsalmonpasta

Price: $20 - $30 tier
Food: 8.5 / 10
Variety: 8 / 10
Service: 6.5 / 10
Ambience: 7.5 / 10

for more details, do visit:

0 comments: