Carrot for CNY 2013

2:25 PM Unknown 0 Comments


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

In preparation for this festival, I've decided to dye my hair....
At first, I was thinking more of a 'Rainbow' color;
Blonde base + (Blue, Turquoise, Purple) highlights
However, it was just too much to be able to afford... $150-$200? at least??
and I wasnt prepare for the massive hair destroying session or if I can pull it off.

soooooo........ I was thinking more of a subtle color, Ash Brown
but the hairstylist said it is hard to get that with my faded maroon color.



Thus, he wants me to go for a bleach before I can attain Ash Brown.

30 mins passed.... 

*why isnt the hairstylist washing away the bleach?*
*It will become very very bright if i dont wash it anytime soon!!*

Hairstylist: I cut this customer hair then help you wash, okay? very fast!!

10 mins passed again~~
- WASH OFF -

*erhem.... WHY SO BRIGHT!??*
since it is bright color again, let's just stick with it~~
I'm officially a CARROT now!!!!
Orange / Copper hair for CNY aint that bad
coz im seeing too much Red on the streets


PS: only $24 for the bleach & trim. All ready for CNY =D


0 comments: