Taiwan - Day 7

4:09 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Day 7
Destination - Yeh Liu 野柳

an hour bus ride from Taipei Main Station & here we are 

fisherman at pier for small fishes

smiley guy posing for my photo 

Joe & Tienboon checking out  Infiniti's booty

Yeh Liu GeoPark
the amazing part about this place is its rock formations

as you can see, there's a crowd up ahead & thats where we were heading,
"The Queen's Head"
warning: be prepared to queue for 10-20 mins

my photo with the Queen =)
it wasnt all easy & pleasant to get this shot.
basically, there was this group about 7 infront of me & they rotated for their shots
the last person was done, but the first person didnt like her photos & took another.
I was kind enough to let her take again & then it was my turn.
while I was taking my shots, she checked her shots & was not satisfied..
so she barged into my shot halfway & wanted a retake
"小弟,让让,我要拍多一张"
I shall not divulge this group of tourists' nationality,
but I believe it should be basic courtesy to not barge into others shot.

that was first unpleasant encounter I had with fellow tourists & it didnt stop there
next, I came across another group of tourists taking a group photo by these rocks
the photographer conveniently just threw his bag on another one of the rocks behind him
I believe nature needs to be preserved from rain & shine or even natural disasters,
but tourists are wiping them out faster than we know it coz of actions like this

I was displeased with these consecutive bad experiences
& I tried to find somewhere secluded to avoid these unpleasantries

lucky I was able to chance upon these little flowers to brighten my mood slightly

*this place seems far enough & I dont see much people there*

finally a moment where I can enjoy the scenery in peace

Tienboon's YOLO shot

*is this really formed naturally?*
we started to find it any part of these could be all man-made

a narrow gap in the wall of rocks;
that always remind me of "127 hours" & makes me wana go hike canyons

we found a fisherman counting his catch
& it was time to head back where we came from....

what does the rock look like to you?
I see an elephant with its nose up high




we had sea urchin for dinner & they were so fresh that they were still moving.
just be careful not to be poked by those spikes!!!

back @ KeeLung MiaoKou Night Market for some dessert

signature mango + milk shaved ice

drizzle condensed milk over the big bowl of mango milk shaved ice

salmon intoxication for supper!!!

0 comments: