1st day of school - 2013

5:35 PM Unknown 0 Comments


<nerd back @ school>

I know I know, 1st day of school is like any others,
but it still excites me with the start of a new semester...
coz I'm gona graduate by end of this year, 2013!!!

The night before the official start of schooI,
I didn't pack my bag like how I would
when I was a primary / secondary student =p
Instead I just sleep like a boss!!
woke up early to wash up + a hearty breakfast
& had a hard time choosing what to wear to school =X
#firstworldproblems #fashionshow

And so, I'm on my way to school~~
When I reached Clementi bus stop, there were so many people!!!
However, a bus came & happened to stop right infront of me....
sooo lucky on first day of school~~ YES!!

BTW, I'm having 'Price and Market' which happens to be a freshie mod;
there are alot of 1st year students taking it & quite a number were late!!
Shocking, there was literally not enough seats for late comers at all~
had to sit on the floor as if they're having picnic during lecture haha
#someofmyfriendstoo

Problem with new batch of 1st year students:
they are not used to the new study environment,
keep talking bout their life outside of school.
guys trying to hook up girls & girls talk bout everything
*not everyone, but the minority generates enough NOISE*
Soo freaking noisy!!!!

Problem with old birds of the flock:
also noisy coz making fun of them!!

Just so happen, a freshie sat beside me.
He was quite lost on the process of printing notes
& what to pen down as additional notes till the point
that he was always lookin at what I wrote.
Me is the most relax jack without printed notes
& I'm not writing my own notes consistently.
So I kinda felt sorry for him in a way hahah

'Dont be so tensed~~
you can download the files & print the notes at the com lab.
You don't need to write down everything,
but just take note of those points that you're not that sure.' I said

Class ended 1 hour earlier:
- had early lunch
- paid school fees
- take a stroll back to class

FRESHIES STAYED BACK TO ASK
QUESTIONS FOR 1 FULL HOUR!!!

<repeat fee>

free to go through a simple receipt of how I got $6k poorer;
Of all things, I've to be reminded countless times that I failed LAW
#qotd - change what you cant accept, accept what you cant change
in this case, accept what i cant change & man up to reality

As for my law mod, I went for class & there was no one I knew!
briefing started & lecturer said the exam is still gona be open book.
That was the moment!! I left class to catch up with my uni friends,
serene & Tienboon =D

<YuanYang>
*a treat from Serene!!*

While catching up, 
another friend whatsapp me her drink at lunch, my favourite Bandung!!
I wasn't really competing, but I got 'yuan yang' at toast box.

'why fight drink with drinks
'u show me ice cream, u sure win!' she said

Haha... Challenge accepted!!!
On my way home~~
but I should have left earlier -.-

<same sh*t everyday>

I went mac & ordered ice cream cone,
but they said ice cream was sold out
& restock will only come few days after.
*turns my head to look around*

'How come that group of guys got mc flurry?' I asked
'Oh, those were the last batch of the ice cream :)' manager replied

Oh well, go 1 level up!!!
NTUC, buy 1 big tub!!
ice cream scoop too!


<who says raspberry is only for girls?>


<didnt serve its purpose well though>

<smallest cup that i can find>

0 comments: