Singapore Botanic Garden

3:18 AM Unknown 0 Comments




The previous time that I been to Singapore Botanic Gardens was probably when I'm around 9 - 10 years old? I seriously dont remember much out of it either. So I guess it is about time to revisit since my uni-mates (Serene, TienBoon & NengYi) were kind enough to ask me out for a picnic. As expected from weather forecast & prior experience w monsoon season, the early morning started off with a huge downpour, but that was just a passing rain & didnt stop our little excursion trip!!





First off, I met up w Serene & TB halfway at Yishun to hitch a ride & Serene's mum even said I'm like a '小孩子', little kiddo. I really got abit of the '哭笑不得', dont know want cry or laugh feeling. Oh well, I think I'm also partly guilty for wearing T-shirt & shorts + carry backpack like an excited kid.

<Nikon V1>

Anyway, we started walking around in Botanic gardens to rendezvous our last party member who is already wandering around and snapping pics of black ducks with his new Nikon V1 camera.

TB: 'Got ducks in Botanic Gardens meh?'
TB: 'I think he must be talking bout the Swan Lake lar'
TB: 'nvm, lets share location through Whatsapp'
*walking to Swan Lake, but dont see anyone that looks like NY*
XM: 'I only see some guy that walks like NY, HAHAH!!!'
*photos of beautiful swan before NY reaches*


I gotta say that I was pretty entertained by drama coming from the couples when they bicker bout where exactly is the place that we are heading to have our lunch hahah~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADAAA~~!!! we had lunch at Food For Thought!!!!



I had Lemon-Butter-Mushroom Linguine, but i only saw & Tasted butter-mushroom, garlic & tomatoes. Nonetheless, it was SUPERBLY DELICIOUS~~


*Moving onnn~~~*
*Showing more of what Botanic Garden gotta offers*

<National Orchid Garden>

From 17 Nov - 2 Dec 12, free admission for ALL SCHOOL STUDENTS + ACCOMPANYING ADULTS as stated in their upcoming events of Botanic Gardens, but we were way too early visiting on 15 Nov and couldn't enjoy any free entry. All hope is not lost as we get to enjoy the student price and each of us only have to pay $1. Anyway, the admission tickets would normally cost $5 (adults), $1 (students & senior citizens) & free (kids below 12 yr old).


<Greetings from a Cosplayer>




Before the day ends, we wanted to get a group photo taken, but we didnt find anyone around / may be we're just too shy?? So we came across this spot & finally found our photographer.




<Kang Xue Ming>

<Tien Boon> 

 <Serene> 

<Neng Yi> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Random Shots.........





More random shots......



~ The End ~

PS: if you like my photos,
follow me on Instagram / Twitter 
@learnsmarto =D

0 comments: