Kinder Bueno Mashine

2:06 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Before the start of school, I decided to sign up for 1 last job.
The event was a Kinder Bueno Roadshow &  job scope was fairly simple;
I just needa give out flyers & get 'likes' for their Facebook page~


#I'm bueno-ing ;)


DJ Zushan was present to teach participants the way to create
their own Mash-up track with Kinder Bueno Mashine;
a DJ machine that is can create tunes just by pressing on the buttons!
It is that simple to get a  packet of complimentary Kinder Bueno bars.
From time to time, the event had mini-games for people to win...
Starbucks cards / Movie tickets from GV / Cathay!!


<CNY Starbucks card>
*this is my year!! 2013 year of the snake!!!*


On top of that, the mash-up entry will be uploaded for voting
& if it gets the most votes, the winner brings home....
a limited edition Kinder Bueno 13” MacBook Pro + DJ Mashine!!
*If only I wasnt working, I would've joined to win that prize away~~*
FYI, there is no way to enter the contest now if you missed it;
I did share it on my Facebook & Twitter to encourage all to come!!!


<end work luh>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Thoughts on the job

This is probably the one time I get to meet so many friends during work
coz it happens to be roadshow event in busy buzzy town~
Roughly get to see a couple of familiar faces or two every hour!?
YOU GUYS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE =D


ANYWAY~~
Giving out flyers aint that easy coz it is really super boring!!!
I can try to be enthusiastic and all; smiling & hyperactive.
However, I do have my down times too ~
coz people are avoiding in so many different ways!!!
'Am I a Zombie or something??'
a 1.5m radius around me where people will detour away~
This time bad karma sorta strike me hard in my face
coz I know I always reject flyers whenever people try to hand me one.
Nonetheless, I will still respond with the least bit of courtesy
by either smiling, shaking my head or some sort.
If the person is really sincere, I will take it and read it!
*At least I had fun observing all the different types of reactions hahaha*


Next, getting 'Likes' for Facebook page is even worse!!
Liking something aimlessly is totally useless as it defeats the purpose!?
Setting useless 'Likes' aside, there is also other ways to get them too~
Asking people to login their own FB acc with a super slow connection...
is like SOOO FREAKIN' EMBARRASSING!!!!
*If it happens to me, it will definitely backfire & make me hate it*
think in my shoes for a second~~
people can come up soo many reasons / excuses to reject!!
*deactivate / no facebook acc, like it later, forget password*
*'like it now?', 'do I get anything out of it?', 'no kinder bueno?'*


All in all, I think Singaporeans in general should be more responsive;
possibly in a courteous manner & dont just treat people invisible!!
giving out flyers & asking people to like Facebook page aint that bad
coz it is not asking for donations or selling away any particulars.
Listening for a min of what one can offer, wont cause a loss!!
Sometimes, it might even be beneficial in giving you a great deal~

<Work Time Fun>
<Kinder Bueno Singapore DJ Showcase>
a little something to reward my readers!!


0 comments: